- How much cooking oil can be extracted from 1T groundnut?
- Crude sunflower oil refining process flow chart introduction
- Three most frequently asked questions and answers about groundnut oil production
- How about starting a sunflower oil extraction plant in local Tanzania?
- The difference between cold pressing and hot pressing methods
- Ugandan customer bought a set of YZYX140 soybean oil press machine from Henan Glory Company
- Belgian customer booked 5TPH palm oil production line from Henan Glory Company
- Small scale cooking oil expeller machine and cooking oil filling machine will be shipped to Australia
- Customer feedback on complete small scale edible oil production line project
- Australian middleman purchased small cooking oil press machine and cooking oil filling production equipment from Henan Glory Company
How much oil can be obtained from 1 ton rice bran?
Rice bran can be processed into nutritious cooking oil and bring considerable profits. So how much oil can be obtained from 1 ton of rice bran? In general, 130kg oil can be obtained from 1 ton rice bran. But in fact, the rice bran oil yield is influenced by rice bran oil content, processing method, processing technology.
Generally speaking, the oil content of rice bran varies from 14% to 25%. Relatively speaking, the higher the oil content, the more rice bran oil can be obtained. Rice bran has a certain freshness period and is recommended to be processed within 10 days after harvest.
Rice bran oil
Besides the rice bran’s quality, the rice bran oil’s processing method will also influence the rice bran oil yield. There are mainly two ways to obtain oil, one is direct pressing way and the other is puffing solvent extraction way.
The residual oil rate for rice bran oil processing by direct pressing is about 7%, that means about 130kg oil can be obtained from 1 ton rice bran; while the residual oil rate for rice bran oil processing by puffing solvent extraction is only 1%, that means about 190kg oil can be obtained from 1 ton rice bran. Considering the processing benefits, rice bran oil is more suitable for puffing solvent extraction.
Direct pressing and solvent extraction
Last but not the least, the processing technology of rice bran oil processing machine is also an important factor that influence the rice bran oil yield. The more advanced the processing technology, the more uniform and stable rice bran oil processing, the higher the oil yield of rice bran oil.
If you want to improve your rice bran oil yield and the economic benefits of rice bran processing plant, welcome to contact Henan Glory Company, our engineer team can customize excellent rice bran oil processing machine and provide you with a full range of technical support. Looking forward to developing friendly cooperation with you!
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about How much oil can be obtained from 1 ton rice bran?, you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.